A quality mattress or a quality topper doesn’t guarantee you a comfortable sleep unless you have a good quality pillow as well. A pillow completes your bedding set up and then you are in a position to have a nice and soothing sleep experience. The Cope Home Goods is a popular US brand producing the high end pillows and this Pillow from the manufacturer is just one of those quality products that you can rely on.
The memory foam type pillow is indeed regarded as the best type, but the quality and effectiveness depends on the manufacturing and expertise of the maker. The experiences of people with different pillow show that you cannot blindly trust a brand name unless you go deep down with the research. This pillow for some users is good while some have mixed feelings due to a certain number of issues associated with it. We will find out about all the related aspects in the sections to come.
The following are the notable features of this memory foam pillow:
Cover – The cover if the pillow is made from 60 percent Polyester and 40 percent Bamboo.
Allergic issues – The product is hypoallergenic and is also dust mite resistant.
Washing –It is machine washable and it has a guarantee that the pillow would never go flat.
Performance – The memory foam pillow is capable of providing a custom mold to all types of sleepers.
Warranty – The manufacturer offers a warranty of 5 years on the product.
The following are the major pros of this Pillow:
- The memory foam pillow is suitable for all types of sleepers as It can custom mold as per the needs of different types of sleepers.
- The product offers excellent ventilation and you will never have any trouble of sweating at night.
- The equipment is machine washable and it comes with a useful warranty of 5 long years.
- The allergy prone people would not need to sacrifice their comfort as the product is dust mite resistant and hypoallergenic.
- The pillow enables sleepers to get excellent alignment of their body which gives them comfortable long sleep with no pain issues related to pillow.
The following major cons are to be considered:
- The smell from the memory foam is normal, but for this one, it takes quite a bit of time to vanish.
- The pillow seems to be a bit heavy and the desirable firmness for the majority of users is not there.
- You need to rearrange or fluff the pillow after every few days as the filling tends to go towards the sides of it.
- The pillow for some users is too big and they ideally want it to come with half the filling that it has.
- There are few users who have developed neck pain as the pillow holds their head too high.
This queen size pillow comes with an equal share of pros and cons. The US manufactured product is good for its machine washable quality, proper ventilation, 5 year warranty and its hypoallergenic property. The negatives on the other side are its uncomfortable firmness and the smell of the memory foam which takes long to last.